Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Colors Abound in Tennessee

 Oh how I miss Tennessee.  About this time September 2020 just about the whole state is going Fall colors. Not just the leaves turning colorful but all the decorations.

Each year tourist come up just to see the beautiful colorful mountains.  Here I am, moved to Florida and it feels like summer all the time.  I miss the seasons in Tennessee and the places to visit. Because of health issues my children in Florida insisted we move closer. I understand that but I was trying to put it off for another five years.  Didn't work, they insisted!  Funny how you listen to the wishes of your children as you become a senior citizen.  

My home there was near Pigeon Forge and Gatlinberg, very touristy and I guess I will be a tourist.


Every home and store and resturant had some sort of Fall decor.  Beautiful!  It does get crowded even with this Pandemic going on I understand. 
I miss you Tennessee!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have been thinking of you so much. We have moved to California near Bakersfield. We own 130 acres of a mountain. Very isolated but I'm enjoying THAT. It's hot but not like Indiana. There is little humidity. Unless you are in the sun, you don't feel the heat because there most always is wind. It's just a different life and I don't much care about season change. I can't think of too many things I miss about Indiana.

    Be well and be safe Di.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you are enjoying your mountains. Send me address too.

    ReplyDelete