Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo Challenge Day - February 18th

I seem to be putting the photos on a day after the actual listing and this is "Drink" for Feb. 18th.

You can see the reflection of the glass rim in the glass waterball.  I have been nurturing this plant, which is Christmas Cactus for 10 years now.  You can see one of the left over blooms as it is usually covered in red blooms during December.  I use one of those weekly watering balls that keep it at the right amount of water.  The word "Drink" and my first thought was to either get my dog to drink while I took his picture....not....and I knew that this wonderful plant would accept the "drink" appreciately.
Till tomorrow when the word will be 'SOMETHING YOU HATE TO DO".  That should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment