Thursday, April 21, 2011

An Estate Sale






















I went on a visit to Maryland last week and while there I went to an Estate Sale.




There were seven rooms of things to choose from and I am showing you four items I picked up and guess how much it cost me! Nothing! It was at my daughters home and she was down sizing her abode and I went up there to help her get things priced etc. I picked out a few things and was willing to pay for them but you know how families are......



Her Estate sale was a very good one and very successful and we took home a car full of things I just couldn't let her sell. Isn't that just nice of me :)




These bunnies were just perfect for Easter filled with jelly beans. This other urn is beautifully handcarved with flowers and birds on it. Yes, birds. Would you believe I like birds?

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it's a bad thing that you came home with a car full of things! I love birds too! Sweet nest that you took a photo of.
    Easter Blessings!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she really appreciated the help! Glad you were able to take home some wonderful items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane -- OH -- estate sales are do much fun to browse. Your estate sale just happened to be your daughter's -- and what gems you found. The price was right too. -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you went to the best estate sale in town! Usually they are so over priced LOL!! Thank you for dropping by and good luck on my giveaway!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete