Monday, February 8, 2021

 February 2021 

What a previous year we had and seems like it may get worse yet.  I don't necessarily mean the Pandemic and I hate to sound political but WOW!  

So far me and my family have been blessed and very careful of this virus.We do what we can as the instructions say and my grandson in Florida is in school and doing very well. I dont think I have left my house in a year because of this Pandemic and its a good thing for me as I don't really like to visit neighbors or go to bars or even resturants all year.  My darling husband does the mask thing and washes his hands a lot as he is my shopper.  He does not like to sit and watch movies and has no inside hobbies, so, he goes grocery shopping or  doctor visits.  I go with him but sit in the car.  It is fun to watch people wear masks or forget them and have to go back to their car for the.  Is that a little Sadistic?

Oh! Also, I sit because I have back problems and mostly confessing to being lazy. At my age I think I deserve to be lazy. 

I felt like I was in a familiar nursing home this past year, my house, and had my own private caretaker, my husband. He is the most wonderful man who never thinks about himself.  If you read my other blog about moving to Florida and not liking it too much I am hoping that this year I will. My five children keep in touch to see how these two old people are doing and my two daughters in Florida do visit.  One daughter gets checked for Covid before she comes while my  other daughter a Nurse has gotten her two shots of vaccine.   We are still waiting for appointments on getting our shots.  I am so frustrated by that part of this Pandemic.

I am hoping that all this garbage we see on TV is not taken too seriously.  Remember it is all Political .

I mean take the bad part of what is going on seriously staying as well as you can but stop with the radical news. ( It gives me indigestion)           Yes, I am a Republican and proud of it!!

 

Still, until this disease begins to diminish and we can take off the masks and see faces again as I miss smiles and hugs, just do what you can to stay well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment