Sunday, September 19, 2010

Garage Sale Goodies



Great day this past saturday. Had no intention of garage saleing but just happened to see a community one near home. So.......These are some of my finds and Here is what I found: All the silver frames plus two I sent to my swap-botter $1.00 for all., Two pieces of l yd fabric $.50 each piece. Two childrens books (which I am sending to grandson with little items on each page in little envelopes to open for a surprise as he reads it) $1.00 for both. Old Cigar box .50,lovely old creamer .50,
puzzle by Thomas Kincaid .50. and then two silk scarfs for free. Then my husband got a few things also. A very nice day. I spent less than$5.00 then went to a store in town to take back a pr. pants I bought that were too big (thats a first) and got $17.00 back. I may try this next Saturday. Oh! more I got a very pretty shirt for $1.00 instead of the $2.00 she had marked on it.

1 comment: