Tuesday, May 29, 2012

For The Birds - Art Quilt Theme

Once again doing things I like to do and making small art quilties are my favorite.  This time with my internet friends on swapping the theme was For The Birds.  Here is my take on that theme.
All art quilts are finished the same as if  you would for a large quilt, that is with batting inside and fabric backing.To give it dimension I stuffed each square with batting also. I do not generally like to bind things but I do try, so I hope the swapper who gets this one will understand there is no perfection in my quilting, just love doing it my way.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm sure they will LOVE them! Can't go wrong with birdies.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more you make the better they get. Doing what we really like doing always produces the best results. This is a very nice little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be getting one of mine soon. :)

    ReplyDelete